What is AP Polycet 2023 ?
AP POLYCET 2023 is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Mangalagiri for admission into Diploma level programs conducted in Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided Polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private un-aided Engineering Colleges. Registration for AP Polycet 2023 has been stared and last date for submission of application is 30.04.2023.
Candidates can apply in AP Polycet 2023 through Online mode.
AP Polycet 2023 Application Form
- Candidates who are willing to apply for AP Polycet 2023 have to submit their Application Form through online mode till 30.04.2023.
- Registration have been started from 16.02.2023. Candidates should visit the Official Website and follow the correct steps to fill the application form.
- After opening the registration page fill complete details very carefully and before submitting the application pls check the details.
- Once the details have been filled press Save and then upload the documents.
- After uploading the document candidates have to pay the fee.
- After completing the process take a printout of application and keep it for future reference.
AP Polycet 2023 Overview
|Exam||AP Polycet 2023|
|Article Name||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2023|
|Board||State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET)|
|Courses||Engineering and Non-engineering Diploma courses|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
3-Fees Table (if Known)
|Exam Name||AP Polycet 2023|
- Candidate shall be an Indian National
- Candidate should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, P / TS, such as Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education(ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS / APOSS / OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by P. Govt. SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in April / May-2023, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET- 2023.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2023. However for maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship, the guidelines prescribed in Memo No.10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, and issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
AP Polycet 2023 Exam Dates
Important Dates Released to POLYCET-2023:
|Commencement of filing of applications online||15-02-2023|
|Last date of filing of online application form||30-04-2023|
|Date & Time of Entrance Examination||10-05-2023 (11:00amto1:00pm)|
|Tentative date of declaration of results||25-05-2023|
AP Polycet 2023 Exam Pattern
- The examination (POLYCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination, April-2023 as prescribed by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- The Question paper will be of 120 questions
- Mathematics – 50 questions for 50 marks
- 40 Questions in Physics for 40Marks
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30Marks
- DATES IF KNOWN
AP Polycet 2023 Exam Dates
Article Name AP Polycet 2023 Events Name Dates Application Start Date 16th February 2023 Application Last date 30th April 2023 Admit card Out date 3rd May 2023 AP Polycet 2023 Exam date 10th May 2023 Result Out 25th May 2023 Counselling Start date June 2023 (tentative)
- The syllabus of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for POLYCET-2023 is as per the syllabus prescribed for SSC Examination of April 2023 conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
- 8-EXAM Syllabus
Quadratic Expressions Partial Fractions Theory of Equations Exponential and Logarithmic series Matrices Probability Permutations and Combinations Random Variables and Distribution Binomial Theorem
General Science Syllabus
Sections Chapters Physics Heat
Reflection of light by different surfaces
Refraction of light at plane surfaces
Human eye and colourful world
Chemistry Classification of elements- The periodic table
Principles of metallurgy
Carbon and its compounds
Chemicals reactions and equations
Acids, bases, and salt
Structure of Atoms
AP Polycet 2023 Apply Online
- Open the Official website.
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth. and then fill Captcha and press show application.
- Then fill all personal details and mobile no.
- Submit OTP received and press save.
- After that upload necessary documents.
- At last payment online and download and print application. For Detailed information of Apply online click on link.
7-Reservation of seats
|BC||29% (BC’A’-7%, BC’B’-10%, BC’C’-1%, BC’D’-7%, BC’E’-4%)|
|BC (Backward Class)||29%|