Government Polytechnic Angul, established in the year 2013, is a premier technical institute located in the heart of Angul district in Odisha. In this article, we will provide you with a complete guide to Government Polytechnic Angul, including information on courses offered, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, facilities, and placements.
Overview of Government Polytechnic Angul
Government Polytechnic Angul offers diploma courses in various engineering and technology disciplines such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, and Mining Engineering. The institute is affiliated to the State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (SCTE&VT), Odisha.
Courses Offered at Government Polytechnic Angul
The courses offered at Government Polytechnic Angul are as follows:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma in Mining Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Government Polytechnic Angul
Admission Procedure for Government Polytechnic Angul
The admission procedure for Government Polytechnic Angul is as follows:
- Candidates must have passed the 10th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 35% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 10th standard or equivalent examination in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Admission is granted on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
Reservation Policy for Admission to Government Polytechnic Angul
The reservation policy for admission to Government Polytechnic Angul is as follows:
- 22.5% of seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates.
- 16.25% of seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates.
- 5% of seats are reserved for Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates.
- 30% of seats are reserved for female candidates in each discipline.
For More Details: Diploma Colleges in Cuttack
government polytechnic balasore
Facilities at Government Polytechnic Angul
Infrastructure at Government Polytechnic Angul
Government Polytechnic Angul boasts of a modern and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The campus is spread over 16 acres of land and is equipped with the latest facilities and amenities. The institute has well-equipped classrooms, laboratories, workshops, and computer centers.
Library and Information Center at Government Polytechnic Angul
The library at Government Polytechnic Angul is well-stocked with a vast collection of books, journals, and periodicals. The library also has access to online resources such as e-books, e-journals, and databases.