Introduction to HTE Rajasthan
Hospitality and Tourism industry is one of the fastest-growing industries in India, and HTE Rajasthan is a government body that is responsible for providing quality education and training to aspiring hospitality professionals in Rajasthan. The Hospitality & Tourism Education (HTE) department was established in 1992 under the Department of Technical Education, Rajasthan, to cater to the needs of the rapidly growing hospitality and tourism industry in Rajasthan.
Courses Offered by HTE Rajasthan
HTE Rajasthan offers a wide range of courses in hospitality and tourism, both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Some of the popular courses offered by HTE Rajasthan are:
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT): BHMCT is a four-year undergraduate program that covers various aspects of hotel management and catering technology. The course curriculum includes subjects like food production, housekeeping, front office, food and beverage service, and hotel accounting.
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (DHMCT): DHMCT is a three-year diploma course that covers various aspects of hotel management and catering technology. The course curriculum includes subjects like food production, housekeeping, front office, food and beverage service, and hotel accounting.
- Certificate Course in Food Production: This is a six-month course that provides training in food production. The course curriculum includes subjects like cooking methods, food safety, hygiene, and kitchen management.
- Certificate Course in Bakery and Confectionery: This is a six-month course that provides training in bakery and confectionery. The course curriculum includes subjects like baking techniques, pastry making, chocolate making, and cake decoration.
Facilities and Infrastructure at HTE Rajasthan
HTE Rajasthan has state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure to provide quality education and training to its students. Some of the facilities provided by HTE Rajasthan are:
- Fully Equipped Kitchens: HTE Rajasthan has fully equipped kitchens that are designed to provide practical training to students in food production, baking, and confectionery.
- Computer Labs: HTE Rajasthan has computer labs with high-speed internet connectivity to provide students with access to the latest information and technologies related to hospitality and tourism.
- Library: HTE Rajasthan has a well-stocked library with books, journals, and research papers related to hospitality and tourism. The library also provides access to online resources and databases.
- Hostel Facilities: HTE Rajasthan provides hostel facilities to its outstation students. The hostels are equipped with all modern amenities like Wi-Fi connectivity, 24-hour security, and recreational facilities.
Placement Opportunities at HTE Rajasthan
HTE Rajasthan has tie-ups with some of the leading hotels and hospitality chains in India, which provide placement opportunities to its students. Some of the prominent recruiters of HTE Rajasthan are:
- Taj Hotels
- Oberoi Hotels
- ITC Hotels
- Marriott Hotels
- Hilton Hotels
How to Apply for Courses at HTE Rajasthan
To apply for courses at HTE Rajasthan, candidates must follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of HTE Rajasthan.
- Click on the admission tab and select the desired course.
- Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the application form.
For More Details : gpc bikaner
Goverment of Rajasthan Department of Technical Education
HTE Rajasthan is a premier institute for hospitality and tourism education in Rajasthan. Its state-of-the-art facilities, experienced faculty, and tie-ups with leading hotels and hospitality chains make it an ideal choice for aspiring hospitality professionals. The courses offered by HTE Rajasthan are designed to provide students with a comprehensive