What is TS POLYCET 2023?
TS POLYCET 2023- Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. Based on the POLYCET rank, admission into the following courses will be allotted:
- Diploma level programs offered by State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) in Government, Government-Aided, Private Un-Aided Polytechnics, and Polytechnics run in existing Private Un-Aided Engineering Colleges
in Telangana State.
- Diploma Courses offered by Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) both University and affiliated Polytechnics in the Telangana State.
- Diploma Courses offered by SRI KONDA LAXMAN TELANGANA STATE HORTICULTURAL UNIVERSITY (SKLTSHU) both University and affiliated
- Polytechnics in the Telangana State.
- Diploma Courses offered by P V Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University (PVNRTVU) in the Telangana State.
TS Polycet 2023 Exam Dates
Applicant can check Important dates here.
|Commencement of online registration for POLYCET-2023.||16-01-2023 (Monday)|
|Last date for online registration without late fee.||24-04-2023 (Monday)|
|Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs.100/-||25-04-2023(Tuesday)|
|Date of conduct of POLYCET-2023.||17-05-2023(Wednesday)|
|Tentative Date of Declaration of results||After 12 days of Examination|
TS Polycet 2023 Application Form
Important instruction regarding filling of Application Form.
- For the convenience of the candidate, ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET-2023 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, TS. Hyderabad.
- Students can also apply online at the nearest TS- Online (or) coordinating Centers (Polytechnics). List of Co-ordinating centers.
- Online registration has been started from 16.01.2023.
- Enter personal details and communication details.
- Upload photo and sign.
- Download Hall Ticket for future reference.
TS Polycet 2023 Application Fee
|Registration Fees:|| General: 500/-
TS Polycet 2023 Eligibility
Candidates can check their eligibility before registration.
- Candidates should be Indian citizen.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other recognized board.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April-2023, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET-2023.
- No Age restriction.
TS Polycet 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of exam here.
- The examination will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The Polycet examination will be of total 150 marks.
- the duration of the examination will be from 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM
TS Polycet 2023 Syllabaus
- There will be only one paper with syllabus consist of Math, Physics, Chemistry and biology of 10th standard.
- Examination will be conducted for 150 marks in Mathematics (60 marks) + Physics (30 Marks) + Chemistry (30 Marks) +Biology (30 Marks).
- The candidates who are willing to take admission to the Agricultural & Veterinary Diploma Courses offered by PJTSAU & PVNRTVU & SKLTSHU shall attempt Biology
- The Question paper consists of 150 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
- 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60
- 30 Questions in Physics for 30
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30
- 30 Questions in Biology for 30
How to apply in TS Polycet 2023 – Click here for complete registration process
How to Prepare
- For preparation focus on subjects Mathmatics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates who are interested in Agricultural & Veterinary Diploma Courses shall attempt Biology.
- Also try previous years papers for a idea of examination.
- Always try to solve sample papers within time for better time management at exam.
For registration go to Official Website.